Finally, it’s Friday. I thought with having Monday off, my week would have gone faster, but it was still a pretty long week. Now to just get through my work day, and then school for 3 hours this evening, and then I’m free for the weekend 🙂 What are your plans?
I have to start it off right with Five Question Friday. As always, feel free to answer the questions for yourself either in the comments section below or write your own blog post.
1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days?
Originally being from upstate NY, you would think that I could embrace the snow and cold. But now after living in southern CA for almost 7 years, I have to admit I am now spoiled from the weather here. Last week we had unusual cold/lows, reminding me of NY days, and I was FREEZING.
2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win?
Wheel of Fortune…hands down. I am always being told I need to go on that show, because I can always guess the puzzles with just a few letters. I have registered online, but so far no calls or emails.
3. What is your preferred climate?
I love the southern California climate. Dry heat, pretty even temperatures, mostly sunny.
4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what?
Lately, kale and bananas, for my morning smoothies, since I use them up pretty quickly and they both can go bad fast.
5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby?
After screaming like a girl and freaking out, I will sometimes attempt to kill it, but usually if its a spider, I have the hubby do it.