Its Friday!!! That means another installment of Five Question Friday. As always, feel free to answer the questions for yourself in the comments below.
1. What do you appreciate most about your children’s Dad? He is so patient, caring, kind, funny, and tries to do all he can to help me out around the house (which is a lot these days).
2. Do you always wear your seat belt? YES!! I spent 5+ years working in a traumatic brain injury rehabilitation facility and have seen what happens to those who don’t. I even wear it if I’m in the back seat. Everyone please buckle up…ALWAYS.
3. Do you dream and do you remember them? not really. I have had a few dreams where I remember a very small piece of it, but not the whole thing. And they are always very random.
4. What is one thing you swore you’d never let your kids do before having them, that you have now changed your ways about? Baby is not born yet, so I’ll have to get back to you on that next year.
5. If you could be granted one wish, what would it be? just one???? well I guess it would be for my husband to have a better paying job with better hours, so that we could afford for me to stay home and raise our baby, in a house that we could buy (i guess that’s 2 wishes rolled into 1).