It was fun to find a nomination from Sarah over at ArtTherapyGirl for a blogging award. Its so nice to have someone think so much of my blog and postings. I will gladly accept the award and play along.
- Each nominee must have under 200 followers
- Thank and link to the nominating blog
- Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated
- Write a post containing the questions
- Include these rules in the post
1. Super hero power you wish you had? There are 2. The first is to be able to read people’s minds bc they tend to have a problem honesty. The second is to fly/teleport. Living in southern CA there is always so much traffic. It takes me an hour and a half just to drive the 23 miles from work to home.
2. Right handed, Left handed or both?
I am right-handed
3. Do you write letters (cards don’t count)? Rarely. The only person I write an actual letter to is the child I sponsor through Compassion International in Peru.
4. Blogging as a hobby or hoping to pursue something serious? It is just a hobby right now
5. Your most notable act of “paying it forward”?
I have no idea… I do not keep track. I try to think of others and do nice things when I can.
6. On your “before I die____” list?
I don’t have one of those lists. I would love to travel more and fly in a helicopter.
7. Red wine or white? My answer used to always be white. But since living out here, I have gone to several wineries and have been introduced to some good reds. So I guess it depends on the mood and the meal it’s going with.
8. Guilty pleasure? Chocolate and reality tv
9. Have you met anyone in person whom you initially met in the blogosphere?
No, but came close once.
10. Is spring or fall your season of change? I think both have significant meaning and impact. I’m always striving to better myself and look for ways to change and grow.
Now I nominate anyone reading this!