Happy Friday everyone. This week has been pretty crazy for me, lots of emotional stress from work. But TGIF right! Here’s todays questions for Five Question Friday. Feel free to answer in the comments.
1. What is one thing you have too many of in your house? My husband will say I have too many clothes or shoes. I don’t agree or disagree with him 😉
2. Did anything go not quite as planned on your wedding day? Well we got married in the Bahamas. The weather had been amazing the days leading up to the wedding. Then the night before was a complete downpour and it was still raining up until about 1 1/2 hours before the ceremony started, which was outside on the beach. I had to be careful to avoid a few puddles, but otherwise the weather held off and it was beautiful outside. I did have a total hair disaster as soon as the stylist left. But they were able to track him down and he fixed it, outside, right before I went down the aisle.
3. What is your favorite summer smoothie recipe? anything with strawberries or mango in it.
4. What is the weather like where you are? HOT ….as in triple digits…..so not fun when you’re pregnant.
5. What is your favorite book to read to your kids? Don’t know yet. We have received 2 Dr. Seuss books and are asking for people to bring books to the baby shower, so we will have to see. I can’t wait to read to our son.