Yay, Five Question Friday is back. Our hostess was on vacation and just plain ol’ busy the last couple of Fridays so there hadn’t been any questions. But she’s back, and here is today’s installment. As always, please feel free to answer the questions in the comments.
1. Would you rather pay for house cleaner or spa day? Right now I would say Spa Day!! Being preggo, it would be nice to be pampered all day and just relax and enjoy myself before the little one makes his debut. Plus I have an amazing husband who helps me a LOT with cleaning the apartment.
2. Who plans what gifts you get for holidays, you or your spouse? We both do. I think it depends on who the gift is for. If it’s someone on his side of the family, he knows them better. But we try to do it together.
3. How many hours of sleep do you get? Do you need more? I try to get 7-8 but it is interrupted by at least 2-3 trips to the bathroom every night. I would love to have one night of uninterrupted sleep. Guess it’s just preparation for my little one.
4. Do you like your hair long or short? My hair looks best long. It is so thick that if it was short it would look like a helmet or mushroom head. I did have it really really short once, but had to get it cut every 2 weeks! thank god my friend was a hair dresser and wouldn’t charge me. It looked so horrible growing out and seemed to take forever.
5. When was the last time you were pulled over and what was it for? I honestly can’t remember. I think it was back in 1999 or 2000 when my car was having issues (smoke kept coming out of the back end) so the cop stopped me to see what was wrong. I did get a ticket in 2007 but was already stopped. That was for stopping in the bus lane at the airport to pick up my young teenage client and was “right there” and we had no idea where else to go.
Have a great Friday!!