TGIF! Today I’ll be going on a weekend getaway with the girls and is the first time I’ll be leaving the hubby. I soooo need a break after the last few weeks of craziness with work, but I will miss him. I’ve left him lots of food so I know he will be ok. But before I go, I wanted to leave you with the weekly Five Question Friday 🙂 As always, feel free to answer the questions for yourself in the comment box.
1. What is a hobby you would love to learn and why?
PHOTOGRAPHY! It has always been a love of mine. I took a basic class in high school and have been always found myself taking tons of pictures wherever I go. So I decided to do something about it, and am now in my third semester of photography school. Loving it and am learning so much.
2. What do you wish you could have delivered to your house but does not deliver?
GROCERIES!! I hate going to the market and having to look for things or deal with crowds of people and long lines. I always end up getting more than what I need or what’s on my list. This would help me avoid the crowds and lines, and stay on track and within my budget.
3. What’s your favorite snow day activity? Inside and out?
inside would be sipping hot chocolate and watching movies, snuggled up on the couch with my hubby. outside would be sledding.
4. Would you meet a stranger from an Internet dating site?
YES! and I sure did marry him.
5. If you had to spend 35 hours in a car with 4 other people, who would you choose?
No children! lol. I would want one or two people who actually liked driving and were good at it and didn’t scare me with their driving; someone who was a good conversationalist; and my hubby.