Holy cow….I just noticed that my last post was a 5Question Friday post, from MAY!! where did the time go?? oh yeah, I was super busy with work, photography school and planning a wedding. Let’s hope that now with Fall upon us, I can get back into the blog swing.
Here is my first Fall 5QF:
1. What is your favorite fall family tradition? going to the pumpkin patch, picking out the very best pumpkin, taking it home and carving it with the family, and then roasting those yummy pumpkin seeds and sipping some apple cider.
2. If money weren’t an issue, how many kids would you have? It’s not just a money issue for me, but now also an age issue. I’m not getting any younger (I have a birthday coming up in 2 weeks) so I really worry how my age could affect my ability to have kids, increased risks of genetic problems, and my own ability to run around after them and care for them. BUT, if money and my age weren’t an issue, I would love to have 4 or 5.
3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it? I actually have 3; one on my shoulder, one on my back and my favorite one that says “walk by faith” on my foot. I’m still considering a 4th. I originally wanted it on my left wrist.
4. What condiment is a must in your house? toss up between ketchup and hot sauce
5. How did your spouse/fiance propose? he took me to the place where we had our very first date, right to the same area we had originally stood in, pulled out a beautiful antique looking engraved ring box and asked me. It was so sweet and thoughtful. We then went to this really fancy restaurant for dinner to celebrate.
Now it’s your turn. Feel free to answer the questions yourself in the comments. Have a great Friday!