Its Friday again!!! I have a nice 3 day weekend, that is jam packed with family and friends. But first……its time for 5 question Friday.
1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?)
I looked online before going to the bridal store and this dress caught my eye. I think it ended up being the second or third one I tried on, and I did try a few more afterwards, but I KNEW this was it. I was going for a classic but kinda vintage look and not too busy since the wedding was outdoors on the beach.
2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off?
I try not to say anything, unless I know the person very well. Usually I might cough and walk away from the smell
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?
My husband…..he gets up very early for work, and he will ever so gently and nicely lean over me while I’m sound asleep to kiss me goodbye and tell me he is leaving. Usually I am a bit startled and make small jerking movements, but the other day I guess I was so sound asleep that I literally jumped a couple of feet in the air and slapped him in the face….poor guy 😦 at least he knows I didn’t mean it.
4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream.
Dreyers Mint Chocolate Chip, unless it’s Christmas time and then I LOVE the peppermint .
5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?
NOPE. I need my own bed