TGIF!!! and that means another installment of Five Question Friday. as always, please feel free to answer the questions yourself, either in the comments or in your own blog post.
1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks? Well now that I am back on my exercise/diet/healthy eating kick…my snacks are mostly fruits and veggies….so that would mean mostly in the refrigerator. But I do have some yummy Ghirardeli chocolates that my man got me sitting in my room near my bed..hmmmm.
2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van? since I got my new car (last March) I am surprised at how clean I have kept it, in the inside. The outside is desperately in need of wash. And the truck does need a few things taken out of it.
3. Have you ever been to Vegas? Yes, I went for the first time a few years ago for my birthday. Then I went in January 2010 to visit my friend who lived there, and while I was there, I got to meet up with one of my college sorority sister’s for brunch at the Mirage…I hadn’t seen her in 10 years!
4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket? I can NOT sleep if I am too warm, so I sleep with a fan on.
5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you’ve ever had? Well this post talks about how TSA tends to think I fit a terrorist profile, so that is never a fun experience. My last flying experience in October coming back from NY was also an unpleasant trip. It involved delayed flights, spraining my wrist, in-flight sickness, overcrowded plane with kids crying and kicking the seat, and the car not starting when I got picked up. But the funny thing is, I prefer to fly rather than drive.