I am a:
Daughter of the Most High King
I am also:
Patient (to an extent)
I know not everyone can see every aspect of me at all times, but I know that each and every one of these traits comprise some of who I am and my identity. I am the same person, but I can appear different to different people and at different times. But it all makes me …ME.
Who are YOU? How do you see me?
In honor of my 300th post, I thought I would share a favorite recipe that I made last night.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 12oz jar of marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained (save the oil), chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- italian seasoning
- 1-2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix artichokes, cheese, tomatoes, and basil in medium bowl.
- Using small sharp knife and working with 1 chicken breast at a time, cut 2-inch-long slit horizontally into 1 side of chicken breast. Move knife back and forth in slit to form pocket.
- Divide 1 cup cheese mixture among chicken pockets
- Press edges to seal. **I also secure with 2-3 toothpicks**
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, and italian seasoning
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the sun-dried tomato oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat.
- saute garlic until lightly browned
- Add chicken; cook 3-5 minutes on each side.
- transfer skillet to oven. Bake until cooked through, about 12-15 minutes.
- Let sit for 3-5 minutes before slicing.
I don’t have a picture, because it was eaten up fast. Let me know if you make this and what you think 🙂
So this is me 🙂 I took this picture in October of this year, when I was in NY visiting family. It was taken with my cell phone.