Time again for Five Question Friday, and this is the first one from my new apartment 🙂
Here we go:
1. Shoes in the house – yay or nay? I prefer to be barefoot, but I will wear shoes in the house, usually flip-flops. I love shoes to dress up an outfit, but as soon as I’m home, I usually kick ’em off.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc? LOL…see answer to question #1…I call them flip-flops. Funny story- while I was visiting friends in Pismo Beach a few months ago, my flip-flops broke from walking in the sand. So we went to Pac Sun for some new ones. While I was looking at them, the saleswoman asked my friend ‘s fiancee if he needed help finding anything. And his reply was that he was waiting me, who was looking at THONGS. The woman was a bit confused at first, but I guess then realized he what he meant. I selected a pair of Reef flip flops, based solely on the fact that the sales tag said that they were “ridiculously comfortable”….and they actually are! It was worth they extra money.
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to? Baby Got Back, by Sir Mix Alot. I would sometimes randomly bust out into singing this to my old roommates…made for some great times.
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend? TRUST, honesty, loyalty, compassion, and someone that will be there for you no matter what.
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas? hmmm…I would love a Canon or Nikon SLR camera, some photography classes, a Disneyland annual pass, a vacation, and tickets to see The Lion King (the Broadway show, not the movie). That’s not too much to ask is it Santa??
Please feel free to answer in the comments or in your own blog post. Have a great Labor Day weekend!