Well, FiveCrookedHalos is on vacation this week so her normal 5QF is on hiatus. I still want to do it so I put together my own list of questions that I found online. Hope you will play along by answering in the comments and/or in your own blog post.
- What was the last thing you filled out a written application for? That would be an application for the apartment that I will be moving into in 2 weeks!
- Where did you last apply a Band-Aid? To my toes. I had bought a new pair of shoes and they were rubbing on my big toe on each foot, so I put the band-aids on each to help prevent blisters.
- When were you last required to apply some elbow grease to something? yesterday. ….between scrubbing burned beans off of the bottom of a pan and moving some boxes around.
- What is your purse/bag/briefcase like? Since moving to California, I have become a bit addicted to Coach purses and usually only use them. Currently though I am using a purse that one of my best friends gave me for Christmas….it is white with some purple and flakes of gold on it. The inside is a bit of a mess…I keep lots of things in my purse. Check out this post Its In the Bag, that I wrote awhile back of things that I keep in my purse. I have added to the collection now to include ear buds, a gym lock, my work out gloves, and a protein bar.
- What was the last item you returned to a store? That was yesterday. I had to take a sun shade back to Costco…its those sun shades you put in your car windshield to help keep your car cooler during the day. Well when I bought it last month, I didn’t realize that the on the back of the package, it listed all the cars it would fit. Luckily after I got home and was about to open it, I saw it, and then was sad to realize it was too big for my car. I finally returned it yesterday and will still have to suffer with a hot, stuffy car for now.