Here is this weeks installment of Five Question Friday brought to you from fivecrookedhalos. Leave your answers in the comments or in your own blog post.
1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
To be honest, I don’t really care. As long as the writing is legible, I’ll take it.
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
I keep everything on my smart phone, and on my Outlook on my computer (which coincidentally is linked to my phone)
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
my laptop, my camera, and maybe some shoes 😉
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
I was born and raised in the country, but now, since living in LA, I’ve turned into more of a city girl. But I think I’m a pretty good balance of both.
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
I love the Kardashians. They are crazy, loud, and fun. I think they would be a blast to spend time with.