Five Question Friday is back. For those of you who submitted questions for me to answer last week, don’t worry, I’m still getting to them all! And much thanks for submitting them.
Today’s questions are brought to you from My Little Life. She posts them every Friday, and anyone can join in by answering them in their blog and linking up. Here goes:
1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now? Not even a little bit. When I was little, I wanted to be a teacher, and get married and have kids by the time I was 25-26 and have a nice, medium-sized house in the suburbs. During college, I changed my major many times, ended up with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology, work as a service coordinator, am not married, have no kids, am over the age of 26, and don’t even have my own apartment, let alone my own home 😦 Sometimes I wish there was a “re-do” button for life, so that maybe I would get at least some of this right on the second time through. *sigh*
2. What is one must have item for the summer? After getting sun poisoning from my crazy sun burn over Memorial Day weekend, I would say everyone MUST have …..SUNSCREEN!!!!! And a fun hat to shade your face from the sun. And then, of course, cute summer sandals, and large sunglasses.
3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don’t have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?) I do not have kids. During the summer, my mom had us go to summer programs or we would be with babysitters. We weren’t forced to do any school work (unless we were in summer school due to bad grades).
4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce? I do not do either. I have frozen some blueberries once and then used them in my smoothies. I tried freezing grapes, because someone told me that tasted good. But I did not end up liking them.
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning? Yes, and often it ends up making me rush because I am late getting out of the house. I should pack my lunch for work the night before and pick out and iron my clothes and have them all ready to go. That would save me some time ideally, but knowing me, I would end up justifying that since that was already done, I can hit the snooze button a couple more times.
How would you answer these questions??