1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Well, since I don’t have a spouse, this answer is a no. I would assume we would.
2. A question for the ladies…What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
I’m not a lover of facial hair, but if he really wanted it, I would say a small goatee.
3. What’s the worst vacation you’ve ever taken?
I can’t remember any vacation being truly terrible. I do remember one trip from NY to SC where we drove straight through (13 hours) and I got really carsick. So then I took Dramamine to help with the car sickness, only to find out after I had taken a lot of them that they had lactose in them….and being lactose intolerant…it only made it that much worse.
4. What’s the first-ever blog you followed?
Gosh….I think it would be my friend Cathi’s blog. Sadly she has not posted in months and months ….”hint hint” if you are reading this.
5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
For the most part yes. However, with the motion sickness, I have to stay away from some rides. I don’t like feeling like I am dropping or free-falling, or going upside down with certain roller coasters. I love Disneyland!
This week’s FQF was again brought to you by fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com. Feel free to answer the questions in the comments or in your own blog post!
- Five Question Friday (staceyarcher.wordpress.com)