TGIF! It has been a crazy week for me and I am so thankful that today is Friday. I am looking forward to what I hope will be a relaxing weekend, just as soon as I can get through this work day. Here are the questions for the week, brought to you by fivecrookedhalos.com:
1. Have you ever had roommates? Yes, quite a few times. Currently I have 5 until the end of August, then I will be moving and in need of new roommates…but only 1 or 2.
2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt) It is only me….no kids. I have a first, middle and last name..however if you want to add Princess or some other fancy-schmancy title to my name, I won’t have a problem with that.
3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding? Yes I did, with my roommate Sara. The wedding started at 3:00am in California. I worked a long day that Thursday, then went to a friends to watch the Lakers playoff game, then got home around 10:30pm. I had some unpacking to do, as I had been house/dog sitting for 2 weeks until Thursday, so it was about midnight when I decided I would try to take a short nap before the wedding. I could not fall asleep. Then we turned on the television around 1:30am to see the people arriving to the Abbey, and then proceeded to watch the wedding. I ended up staying up for 23 1/2 hours and fell asleep about 15 minutes before the kiss. I had to watch in a few hours later after I napped.
4. What is the messiest room in your house? See question #1; I live with 5 other people, so all rooms of our house are currently messy.
5. What is your ideal mothers day? the first one where I’m actually a mother. I hope that happens soon!
Wishing all the mother’s out there a wonderful Mother’s Day!
That wrap’s up this weeks edition of 5QF. Please feel free to answer the questions in the comments below or in your own blog post. I would love to hear your answers 🙂 Happy Friday!
- Five Question Friday (staceyarcher.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday 4/8/11 (staceyarcher.wordpress.com)