It’s finally Friday again!!! Here is the weekly installment of Five Question Friday. Feel free to answer the questions in your own blog or in the comments.
1. What is your favorite Easter tradition? I love the Easter egg hunts. We just did one at work on Wednesday. I found 20 eggs 🙂
2. Are you a “shower” or a “long, hot bath” kind of person? I prefer a long, hot shower. I have to shower every morning to get myself awake and going. Sometimes I even shower again at night to relax. When I had my own place, I used to enjoy an occasional long, hot bath with candles and soft music.
3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it? Yes I can! The last time I did it was a few weeks ago.
4. What is your favorite Easter candy? I love Cadbury eggs and the Cadbury carmel eggs. I also like the Reece’s peanut butter eggs.
5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday? I am a Christian so I focus on the reason for celebrating Easter…..Jesus!