It’s Friday!!!! So it’s once again time for 5QF, hosted by Mama M at FiveCrookedHalos. All you do is copy the 5 questions below into your own post, answer them, and then link up at her blog. Or you could also answer in my comments below.
1. What is your favorite sign of spring? Cherry Blossoms (see my pretty pictures)!!! and the warmer weather
2. What was your best birthday ever? my last one ( I will not reveal the age), but it was last September. I had a 1920’s themed murder mystery party at my house, along with an Italian themed dinner. It was so fun seeing all of my friends dressed up, looking and acting like characters from the 1920’s, and trying to figure out who was the killer. Here’s a group photo:
3. What is your favorite dessert? anything chocolate, or chocolate with peanut butter, or frozen yogurt, or pie. Yes, I clearly like desserts.
4. What is the best excuse you’ve ever used to get out of a ticket? I’ve never gotten out of a ticket, sadly. I was blatantly speeding…there was no getting out of it.
5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times? I am the queen of hitting the snooze at least 5 times every morning. I am not a morning person.