I will be the first to admit that I am not very technically inclined. For awhile, when I first got my iPod, I had to have other people show me how to download music and then have them load the music onto my iPod. When it comes to hooking up anything electronic, I usually have to have one of my roommates do it. Even though I am not good at setting up all the electronic gizmos, I love the convenience of them when I use them.
Here’s a list of some of my favorites:
1. iPod – it comes in handy when I’m just needing a music break, whether at work or sitting at Starbucks with some coffee. It also comes in very handy when I’m at the gym.
2. my smartphone – I think sometimes I am overly dependent on this particular thing, but who wouldn’t be. It has everything: phone, internet, texting, music, videos, games.
3. GPS – I am the worst at giving directions, and I always get lost. I am so thankful for this; it has gotten be to my intended destination everytime, and has even helped me find random things along the way, such as restaurants or gas stations.
4. my laptop – kind of the same as my smart phone. With certain software, I can video chat with my family all around the world.
5. my camera – This is especially essential for my love of photography and allows me to capture all of the moments I want to remember.
6. the television – it provides hours of mindless entertainment when wanted, as well as gives access to news both locally and worldwide, and allows me to keep up with my favorite sports events.
7. food chopper – an essential item for all of the cooking I like to do. It is a time saver.
8. cork screw – without this gadget, I wouldn’t be able to enjoy my favorite bottle of wine.
9. my bluetooth speaker – I just got this and I LOVE it. I have hated using the small bluetooth earpiece when driving to be able to talk on my phone. It was uncomfortable in my ear and would always lose its charge. This gadget clips onto your visor and the voice clarity and sound are amazing!
These are just a few of my favorite gadgets and gismos. What are some of yours?
This post is part of a month-long series, A-Z, that I am participating in for the month of April. You can learn more about it by clicking on the link over on the right sidebar.