Finally it’s Friday!! It has been a crazy week for me at work and I am very much looking forward to a break this weekend. I have no plans for Saturday, except to curl up with a book and relax!
Here is the latest installment of 5QF, brought to you by FiveCrookedHalos. Feel free to answer the questions in my comments or by making your own 5QF post.
1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Physically, it would be my weight. Ever since having a thyroid issue when I was 21, I have gained, gained, gained, and it is so hard to lose it. Emotionally, it would be to stop letting other people take advantage of me and my emotions. I need to stand up for myself more and for what I want, and not settle for something or someone that is not right for me.
2. Write about a time when you got lost.
I remember when I was young (maybe around age 7) my mom taking my sister and I to an Easter egg hunt at a nearby store. It was outside, and very crowded. I must have wandered away in search of my eggs, or my mom may have followed my sister, I’m not too sure what happened, except that we were now separated and I was alone and scared. A staff person found me and was able to page my mother to come get me.
3. Camping or 5 star hotel? I used to enjoy camping when I was younger and didn’t have back problems. Now I would take the 5-staff hotel any day!
4. Have you donated blood? No. I am scared of needles and whenever I have to get bloodwork done for medical reasons, I always tend to have complications, such as bursting veins, excess buising and soreness. I wish I could handle the needles and blood. I certainly support and commend those that do give blood.
5. Do you have a budget or do you ‘fly by’ most months?
I have to do a budget each month, and try my best to stick to it. I’m trying to eliminate my debt (see my post Dumping Debt
), and my job had reduced our hours as of January 1, so I need to be careful with my monthly expenses.
Happy Friday 🙂