March 18, 2011
Five Question Friday 3/18/11
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, and the biggest rule of all?! HAVE FUN!!
Questions for Friday, March 18th:
1. Have you ever testified in court? For what? Yes I have, and it was regarding one of my previous clients who had assaulted some of my staff. It was not a pretty situation.
2. Do you still have your wedding dress? I do, though I never wore it/never got married. I was engaged, but we split up a few weeks before the wedding. I was going through some old boxes back in September and found the dress. Not sure what to do with it yet.
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you’re happy, sad, stressed, etc.? Disneyland! It just has a magical effect on my overall spirit.
4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don’t have kids…will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them? I do not have any kids. I probably won’t let them sleep with me, because I would be worried I would role over on them or something.
5. Do you watch late night TV? Yes. I am a terrible sleeper and have a hard time going to sleep. I usually fall asleep with the TV on.
Your turn! answer the same questions in the comments or in your own blog! Happy Friday!