1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is? Yes, it is dark brown, though most will say it looks black.
2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants? I usually just fly by the seat of my pants. It is rare that I have enough free time in my work/life schedules, as well as money, to be able to schedule a vacation. I do try to plan a weekend away or little day trips, but not too far in advance.
3. What is your favorite meal to cook? Since I am Italian, I would say anything Italian. But I also love cooking Mexican foods, and trying new recipes. You can check out some of my featured recipes on my Savory Stuff page. Also if you have a recipe you want me to try and the post about, please send it to me 🙂 I’m always looking for new recipe ideas! (Be on the lookout this weekend for my homemade Eggplant Parmesan recipe).
4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous? I try not to, but to be honest, it does kinda bother me. I try to pick out gifts that really mean something to the person. I put in a lot of thought, and so it is nice to have that acknowledged in some way.
5. How did you meet your best friend? I met my best friend, Angela, when we started working together in a house for developmentally disabled adults, back in NY. It was summer 2000. I no longer work there, nor do I live in NY, but she still does. We always had quite the adventures both at work and during our free time!
On a side note….I want to wish my sister, Lindsay, a Happy Birthday!!
How would you answer these questions? Post your answers in your own blog (or in the comments section below) and then link back here and to Mama M’s blog, the originator of Five Question Friday.