1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? Well, I do not have any children, so no. But I have walked into a store and forgotten what it was that I was there to get. I have also left stores without some of my packages.
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like…first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) The first date that I went on with my current guy I’m seeing, was a blind date at one of my favorite sushi restaurants. It was so nice because 1) he actually suggested going to sushi, and he doesn’t even like it or eat it, 2) he picked the restaurant, not knowing that it was actually one of my favorites.
3. What’s your “silly” fear? (We’re not talking water and heights.) Even though I prefer flying as my favorite means to travel, I still get freaked out that the plane is all of a sudden going to lose power and fall from the sky, or that when landing, it will crash into something.
4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? I hate confrontation. I try to avoid it, and do my best to not cause it. I do try to deal with things as they come up, because I have learned that letting things go on and on only makes it worse.
5. Wood floors or carpet? Wood floors! They are so much nicer looking and easier to keep clean.
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, and then link back to here or at My Little Life’s blog. Or feel free to answer in the comments below.
- Five Question Friday 2/25/11 (staceyarcher.wordpress.com)