February 25, 2011
Five Question Friday 2/25/11
Rules for Five Question Friday
: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up at My Little Life’s blog
! You can also link back to my blog so I can share in this with you 🙂 And, most importantly, HAVE FUN!!
1. Can you drive a stick shift?
I actually learned how to drive using a stick shift. Every car I have owned has been a stick shift. I can tell you that after almost 17 years, I am tired of driving a stick shift, especially in LA traffic. When I get my next car in 2 months, it better be an automatic!
2. What are two foods you just can’t eat? Mushrooms and sausage. Why? Because I am allergic to them both.
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I LOVE Girl Scout Cookies. I think they are loaded with some secret ingredient that makes you get hooked on them. My favorites are the Thin Mints and the Samoa’s.
4. How do you pamper yourself? I love going to get pedicures, a facial and massage, and getting my makeup professionally done. Gosh that sounds really girly.
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it? I’ve had a few nicknames…but only 2 I will share with you. The first, Archie, is a derivative of my last name. The second one, Cheese, was given to me by my sister, and only she calls me that (well, occasionally my mom does, but she has another name for me). Neither of us can remember exactly why she gave me that nickname, but I think it has something to do with my love for cheese, and my body’s lack of love for anything dairy, as I am lactose intolerant.
My sister and I (2007)
Now its your turn to answer. Don’t forget to link back here and at My Little Life. Or leave your answers in my comments section. Have a great Friday!