Rules for Five Question Friday
: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up at My Little Life’s blog
! You can also link back to my blog so I can share in this with you 🙂 And, most importantly, HAVE FUN!!
1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row? Yes. I was traveling oversees to Africa, which ended up being a 2 1/2 day flight. As soon as we got to our destination, I immediately showered and changed my clothes.
2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be? Well, currently, I live just outside of Los Angeles. And being from NY, I would pass on going back there, because it is way too cold. I think I would pick either San Francisco or Miami, to keep a warmer climate and have a change of scenery.
3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation? I don’t have any kids, but I prefer to fly! I get motion sickness in cars and I can be impatient, and would rather just “get there” quicker, so I can enjoy more time on vacation rather than being stuck in a car for longer.
4. What is your idea of “spring cleaning”? Dusting everything, opening up all the windows allowing fresh air to seep in, cleaning all the windows, going through some clothes and making a nice donation to Goodwill for all the stuff that doesn’t fit or I don’t wear anymore, and letting go of some “friends” that aren’t really acting like friends.
5. What is the best book you have ever read? I am currently reading a sports murder-mystery series that I really like by Harlan Coben. I think one of my favorite books has been Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I recommend it to all!
California’s gold country, 1850. A time when men sold their souls for a bag of gold and women sold their bodies for a place to sleep. Angel expects nothing from men but betrayal. Sold into prostitution as a child, she survives by keeping her hatred alive. And what she hates most are the men who use her, leaving her empty and dead inside. Then she meets Michael Hosea. A man who seeks his Father’s heart in everything, Michael Hosea obeys God’s call to marry Angel and to love her unconditionally. Slowly, day by day, he defies Angel’s every bitter expectation until, despite her resistance her frozen heart begins to thaw. But with her unexpected softening come overwhelming feelings of unworthiness and fear. And so Angel runs. Back to the darkness, away from her husband’s pursuing love, terrified of the truth she can no longer deny: Her final healing must come from the One who loves her even more than Michael Hosea does…the One who will never let her go. A life-changing story of God’s unconditional, redemptive, all-consuming love. Over 1 million copies sold!
Now its your turn to answer. Don’t forget to link back here and at My Little Life. Or leave your answers in my comments section. Happy Friday!