January 14, 2011
Five question Friday
Welcome to Five Question Friday! An easy way to start off your weekend…and a fun way to get to know random facts about your fellow bloggers! And because it’s been a rough week at work and I thought this would be fun!
Rules for 5QF
: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning, hosted by Mama M from My Little Life
! Oh, and HAVE FUN!!
Questions for Friday, January 14th:
1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of? I recently just saw the movie Easy A. It was hilarious! It reminded me of how easily the rumor mill can ruin your reputation. This setting happens to be at a high school, but I suppose it could just as easily happen at a workplace. It was a really funny movie, and one that I am sure every single one of us could relate to on some level, whether it was being the victim of a rumor, or perpetuating the rumor mill. My roommates and I watched it 3 times in 2 days.
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve right now? Right now it is people who take/use my stuff without asking. I get annoyed when I’m expecting my stuff (whether its an object, food, etc.) to be where I left it, or the quantity in which I left it, only to find that it is not there, is missing some, if not all, etc. and I was not asked….I think it’s a common courtesy.
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say? Someone I miss tremendously!
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living? There are a few things I would do: interior decorator, photo journalist, chef, food critic, photographer.
5. What is your one “splurge” item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost? coffee! I need it to function….maybe I should cut down?
Your turn! How would answer these questions?