How did 3 months + go by without me posting??? Well I think it was because I got sick for 3 weeks straight with the nastiest sinus infection ever and found out I was pregnant at the same time. see here’s proof:
I’m now 4 months preggo and feeling great! and hopefully back into some writing. With that, lets start with the latest edition of Five Question Friday, hosted by MyLittleLife.
1. Do you wake before the alarm or stay in bed until the last possible second? I stay in bed til the last possible second. I actually hit snooze 3-4 times. I am so NOT a morning person.
2. Who should get a baby shower? Is it just the first baby or all babies? ME I think for sure with the first baby, and then maybe what they call a “sprinkle” for subsequent children, where its a small get together to celebrate the upcoming baby.
3. How will you spend Memorial Day? With my in-laws, having a get together and have one of the brother in-laws in from Indiana.
4. Do you have a Storm/Hurricane/Tornado/Fire plan for your kids, house..? No plan. My apartment is small enough that no plan is needed. I do have emergency kits in the apartment and car. And my work place is all about emergency preparedness so we have occasional drills and all sorts of equipment and supplies.
5. What is your favorite morning drink? I love coffee, but since I’m pregnant, I can’t have any. My morning drink is water for now.
Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and remember to thank everyone you know who has ever served or is currently serving our country.