Just a quick 5QF. As always, feel free to answer the questions for yourself in the comments section or in your own blog.
1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where?
I would take a drive up the California coastline…I have been told it is just beautiful and I love the ocean. I would drive all the way to Napa and then do some wine tasting before driving back.
2. What’s your most recently read favorite book?
I haven’t read a book in forever. I think the last books I read were by Harlen Coban and it was a murder mystery/sports themed series.
3. What’s your favorite Spring Break memory?
Driving from NY to South Carolina with friends to go to the beach!
4. What do you put in your child’s Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket?
My parents never really went all out. I think we got a few chocolates, some jelly beans and always a toothbrush and probably some socks and other hair stuff.
5. Do you get a summer haircut?
I try to get my hair done every 3 months, so at some point during the summer, it usually gets done. Especially because I have crazy thick hair which has gotten really long, and I live in southern CA where it is super hot….its a NEED to get my hair done during summer!