1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from? I remember in High School, there was this program I was in where we had a pen pal in elementary school and they were usually disadvantaged kids. We got to meet them at the end of the year. Not sure where he is at now. For the last 7 years, I have been sponsoring children through Compassion International and we send letters and pictures back and forth. My boy lives in Peru and my girl lives in Brazil.
2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be? I want to work on the set (or star in an episode) of Keeping up with the Kardashians..lol
3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little? I used to be afraid of something being under my bed, or outside my window, especially when I was really young and our house was surround by woods.
4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why? worrying! Because we aren’t really in control – God is!
5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet? I have no idea, but I’m sure there are lots of clothes that I have held on to that I thought I would wear again some day. Thanks for reminding me I need to clean it out.